For all you photography fanatics out there, 49 Hours Studio has decided to collaborate once again with Machan Wildlife Resort and bring you “Machan Bata Herda – II”, one of the most exciting photography contests. Last year, we received amazing photo submission and this year, we are hoping to get even better photos! The competition is getting bigger and wilder with the association of Photowalk Nepal and Sastodeal.com
Don’t miss out this opportunity of utmost adventure to dash out into the wild and capture those moments.
How Machan Bata Herda works:
1. The Participants will get to compete in a Wildlife Photography Workshop at Machan Wildlife Resort, Chitwan mentored by Mr. Om Yadav. The workshop will include intensive training incorporated with 3 nights 4 days full board package with all the jungle activities, meal plans and transportation.
2. A few “days” of hardcore photography training and with lots wildlife photographs captured, the photographers will return back to compete to be the most deserving photographer on the voting round.
1. The participants will send their best photographs taken at Machan Wildlife Resort at email@example.com
2. Panel of professional photographers will judge photographs.
3. The winner will get his money reimbursed and will win exciting gift hampers.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Submission Deadline: 5th September 2015
2. Participants will have to pay Rs.16500 to participate in the Machan Bata Herda Photography Workshop.
3. Orientation: 15th September 2015
4. Leave for Machan Wildlife Resort: 25th September 2015
5. Return back to KTM: 28th September 2015
6. Final winner announcement: 4th October 2015.
7. RIGHTS & Reservation: Photographers will retain the ownership and copyright of the photos they submit. Machan and its partner organizations will have the publishing rights to all the photographs submitted and they may use the photos in promotional material both in print and in online media.
In event of any of the photographs of participants being published the respective photographer will be given due credit whenever possible.
8. Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the photos will not be allowed. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast adjustment, or simple cropping will be allowed.